MY ALPHABET LIFE

ALLIFF.. hurrm what is ALLIFF...?? what means by ALLIFF..?? everyone can answer my question.. but to me, ALLIFF 's different.. variant.. discreate n............ ALLIFF is my ideal of part of me.. yaa he's nice, cool, even he's chubby.. fatty.. stout.. but in my eyes, he's perfect n not fussy..

For this time, i really miss him. I dunno y. I still remember him. Am i crazy..?? err i dun think so. Owh tanpa disedari, tanpa diduga jugak, everyday i see his pictures. Our pictures. Arghh why this aa happened to me. I dun wanna anything after him, but its him. After hes breaking my heart, i feel like my whole life's nothing. Hah i hate you ALLIFF. But i know its too hard to hate you. Its too hard to forget you. Its too hard to love someone else. Tapi kenapa..??

Tadi, baru lepas tengok gambar die, arghh so bad. But i.............................

Indeed, im not strong to hating you. To forget you. Even to throw our memories. I can't. Coz, im already promise myself, you're the last person in my love. Tapi, sampai bila i nak cam ni..

ALLIFF.....

  • You're my first one
  • You're my last one
  • You're my part ofmemories
  • You're my part of sadness
  • You're my part of happiness
  • You're my part of completed storylife
  • You're my part of .................................
Everything's starting with A, 1, ALLIFF.. And its over with Z, YA.. And how about my life..?? Whether the same with numbers, or alphabet..?? Hurm nobody knows rite. But, im hope and expect MY LIVE LOVE LIFE STORY will be end with happy ending. With happiness ending.


*************************** **************************



*

+

*

^

+

^

*





************************* *************************





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...